How to install
Basic configuration of the Optical Smart Hub
How to configure the Wi-Fi connection
- Put the software CD into the CD drive of a PC that has a wireless LAN card.
- Run the Optical Smart Hub installer from the Autorun window.
- A window as in the figure will show. Enter the SSID and password of the Optical Smart Hub. Click the Next button.
- For the factory default SSID and password, see the label attached to the bottom of the Optical Smart Hub.
- Before you run the installer, ensure that the power supply and internet cable are connected to the Optical Smart Hub. The installer cannot detect the SSID and IP address without the power supply and an internet connection.
- The PC finds the Optical Smart Hub AP and connects to it through Wi-Fi.
- When connected, you can see information about the connected Optical Smart Hub as shown in the figure. To change the SSID and password, enter a new SSID and password and click the Next button.
To continue, keep the input fields blank and click the Next button.
- The Wi-Fi configuration is completed. Click the Next button to open the window where you can configure the local network connection.